France Is Losing Control of Its Streets
-
France is burning again, and at some point we have to stop pretending this
is normal. As many as 500 high schools are closed or partially closed
because th...
MBGA: Make Brazil Great Again
-
This post MBGA: Make Brazil Great Again appeared first on Daily Reckoning.
+13% today!
The post MBGA: Make Brazil Great Again appeared first on Daily Rec...
TFMR Podcast - Monday, October 5
-
With TF
6 Comments | 7 Likes
Unlike last Monday, it was a pretty quiet day. However, like last week, we
should probably expect more volatility in the da...
'The Stuff From Which Legends Are Made'
-
Michael Ballanger of GGM Advisory Inc. muses on his reasoning for writing
his newsletter in the first place, while sharing his thoughts on the
current stat...
Of Great Price: What Makes Something Precious
-
Not long ago I crashed my truck. I won’t tell the whole story here, but I
came closer to dying than I ever care to again. Suffice it to say, it was
my fa...
Metals retracing
-
The precious metals of Gold and Silver saw net September declines of
-$285.58 (6.4%) to $4155.56, and -$6.12 (9.2%) to $60.40 respectively.
Gold, monthl...
Hyperinflation Book Club
-
Imagine that a customer has just placed the largest order you have ever
received, and he is prepared to pay cash for immediate delivery. Your
response? You...
Final Benchmark Update
-
*"**To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the
heaven."(Eccl 3:1)*
*The Market Pendulum site **was retired in January in 202...
Gold, Silver and the Government Shutdown
-
The commentary below is from Investment Research Dynamic’s latest issue of
The Mining Stock Journal. Click the link to learn more about this valuable
news-...
Rivian Laying Off Approximately 840 Employees
-
Rivian Laying Off Approximately 840 Employees By John Gallagher of
FreightWaves Electric vehicle startup Rivian is laying off 6% of its
14,000-employee wor...
Gold rallies but can’t clear key price level
-
*Precious metal prices rallied in October as inflation fears rose to the
top of the risk factors investors are watching. Silver was the standout,
rising by...
The problem with climate change politics
-
Western economies have moved on from free markets to the point where they
hardly exist in the true meaning of the phrase. Yet the state continually
claims ...
Operational Update
-
The last five days have seen a huge increase in silver demand from our
customers and increases in premiums from manufacturers and suppliers as
global dem...
The Ecstasy and The Agony of Market Bubbles
-
Miles Franklin sponsored this article by Gary Christenson. The opinions are
his and are not investment advice. At a glance: Tesla stock, Bitcoin, and
other...
Gold and Silver Are Just Getting Started
-
The U.S. Mint made an unusual request last week. In a press release dated
July 23, the bureau literally begged Americans to start putting coins back
into c...
20 Months, 2 Weeks (Addendum)
-
Bullion... who?
It has been nearly 2 years (20 month, 2 weeks) since my last post on this
site (Fin). A short time after writing that post I cleaned up the...
The Covid-19 Dominoes Fall: The World Is Insolvent
-
To understand why the financial dominoes toppled by the Covid-19 pandemic
lead to global insolvency, let’s start with a household example. The point
of thi...
Tips on Starting & Building Your Bullion Portfolio
-
Investing in the precious metals market might feel harrowing at first, as
the options available to you are great, offering innumerable valuable
products th...
China’s Secret Gold Supplier Is Singapore
-
Singapore has been a major gold supplier to China since 2013, which was
previously not publicly known. According to Statlink, Singapore net
exported 102 ...
34 minute Free Crypto Trading Course
-
34 minute Free Crypto Trading Course
CONTENT DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor nor do I have a CMT
certificate or anything of the like. Any decisi...
Crypto Update 2/5/18 World Ponzi
-
Crypto Update 2/5/18 World Ponzi
To get these updates immediately, you can become a member at
http://brotherjohnf.biz/plans/subscriptions https://www.wor...
10 Ways America Is Falling Behind
-
zerohedge.com / by Shane Savitsky via Axios.com / 12/31/2017
If 2017 has seemed to you like a long and terrible year filled with bad
news, then here’s s...
Gold Unleashed by Fed
-
Gold's next major upleg was likely unleashed by a very-dovish FOMC this
week, which now has its hands tied on hiking rates or being hawkish due to
the US e...
Brexit post-mortem
-
It is a month after Britain’s surprise vote to leave the EU.
A new Conservative Prime Minister and Chancellor are in place, both David
Cameron and George ...
This Day in MV History: Precious Metals
-
These articles were published on Minyanville.com on 26th April in History.
Checkout how time flies enjoy reading!Despite "Divorce Rate Indicator"
Stock Cha...
Nearly there?
-
Hello everyone.
2015 draws to a close, so I thought I'd try to emulate GM Jenkins with a
few charts for you. I have found a whizzo new (free) charting site...
Gold at $64,000—Bloomberg’s ‘China Gold Price’
-
"JPMorgan et al, which certainly includes the BIS, have an iron grip on
prices"
¤ Yesterday In Gold & Silver
The gold price traded flat until it develop...
House Prices in New Zealand v Gold, April 2015
-
_____________________________________________________________
The Anglo-Far East Company
AFE is the gold bullion custodial provider of choice for the so...
It's all in Interest Rate Expectations
-
I am referring to the gold price in the above title. By that I mean,
whatever market participants think as to when the Fed is going to make the
first move ...
Somebody accurately called the oil bear market...
-
I'm not trying to brag or anything here, but I called it. And it just goes
to show for the fundamentalists among us, that we might have to wait a
little lo...
Why Cash Is King
-
In investing, the hardest thing to do is nothing. There is always the hot
new stock or sector that demands our attention. In investing as in life,
the ha...
-
*YES, LIKE CONTINUING TO COME HERE FOR -vegas INFO*
*NEW POST IS UP AT www.traderzoo.mobi WHERE I TALK ABOUT FX CONDITIONS THE
LAST COUPLE OF DAYS AND WH...
Do you have a favourite blog or website that is not included in my feeds? Please leave a link in the comments below and if it has an RSS feed I'll add it to the lists
HI, I am the regular reader of your blog I want this site to get listed with you - http://bhavikkshah.blogspot.in/ and its feeds according to me should be - http://bhavikkshah.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Ok Bhushan you're in under the Misc/New section as I can no longer add(or now even remove) blogs from the economics section. it's totally frozen. Interesting blog. Cheers
Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice methods and we are looking to trade methods with others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.
If the RSS feeds have not 'refreshed' since your last visit scroll down to the post below the Bullion feed and click the post link. This should refresh the RSS feeds.
HI, I am the regular reader of your blog I want this site to get listed with you - http://bhavikkshah.blogspot.in/ and its feeds according to me should be -
ReplyDeletehttp://bhavikkshah.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Thanks
Ok Bhushan you're in under the Misc/New section as I can no longer add(or now even remove) blogs from the economics section. it's totally frozen. Interesting blog. Cheers
DeleteDo you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious
ReplyDeleteabout your situation; many of us have created some nice methods and
we are looking to trade methods with others, be sure to shoot me an
email if interested.
my website - visit the next web site
kuşadası
ReplyDeletemilas
çeşme
bağcılar
urfa
ZYCO