Economics

Powered by Blogger.

Bullets, Beans

BULLION

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Fortune Favors The Bold: The Time Is Now To Buy Silver And Gold

In October 2008 the precious metal plummeted 18% and subsequently rebounded 23% over the next two months. I accurately predicted this move in an article I wrote on August 24th. This is the eleventh 10% correction for gold since 2003. Gold has always bounced back and soared higher each time. Gold has been up 10 out of the last 10 years.
I am now bullish on silver and gold. I believe the current sell-off has provided an excellent buying opportunity. An exorbitant amount of incessant berating of precious metals by pundits recently coupled with several geopolitical and macroeconomic catalysts have ignited my interest in the yellow metal; to go against the grain is in my nature. Silver is highly correlated to gold, so I am bullish on silver stocks as well. Fortune favors the bold: The time is now to buy silver and gold...more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alternative Media

Miscellaneous/New Blogs

A Refreshing note

If the RSS feeds have not 'refreshed' since your last visit scroll down to the post below the Bullion feed and click the post link. This should refresh the RSS feeds.

USD

GBP

Followers